Need help deciding how much storage space you'll need? Our interactive size guide lets you visualize how much stuff will fit in each unit size.
Here are a few of the most common unit sizes:
Enough space to fit the contents of a small studio apartment
- 5' x 5' (25 square feet): Hall closet
- 5' x 10' (50 square feet): Walk-in closet
Enough space to fit the contents of a one- or two-bedroom apartment
- 5' x 15' (75 square feet): Large walk-in closet
- 10' x 10' (100 square feet): Average-sized bedroom
Enough space to fit the contents of a two-bedroom house or larger
- 10' x 15' (150 square feet): Master bedroom
- 10' x 20' (200 square feet): One-car garage
- 10' x 25' (250 square feet): Large one-car garage
- 10' x 30' (300 squarefeet): Two-car garage
Most of our storage units are about eight feet high. To get an idea of the cubic footage, multiply the unit dimensions by eight (e.g., 5' x 5' x 8' = 200 cubic feet). But remember, actual unit sizes can vary, so this is just a general guideline.
The width of our storage unit doors can vary from location to location. If you're wondering whether an item will fit through the door, we're happy to show you a unit in person so you can measure it.
If you ever decide that you need to change your unit size, either before or after you move in, your property manager will be happy to help you make the switch.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact Us ❯