Storage Types in Maple Grove
- Boat Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- Businesss Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- Vehicle Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- RV Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
Other Storage Unit Options in Maple Grove, MN
Storage Unit Sizes in Maple Grove
- 5x5 Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- 5x10 Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- 5x15 Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- 10x10 Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- 10x15 Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- 10x20 Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- 10x25 Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
- 10x30 Storage Units in Maple Grove, MN
About Maple Grove
Maple Grove is a rapidly-growing city in the northwest region of the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area. It's been named as one of the best places to live in the U.S. by Time magazine, earning attention for its job growth potential, low crime rate and excellent amenities. Maple Grove is also a scenic place to live, with acres of green space and wooded hiking trails.
Living in Maple Grove
Maple Grove features a wide variety of local attractions and amenities, truly offering something for everyone. Grocery stores, nurseries, spas, restaurants, golf courses — you can find everything you need without venturing to nearby Minneapolis. The Community Garden at Lord of Life Lutheran Church is a popular spot during the spring and summer months. If you're looking for shopping in Maple Grove, there's plenty to choose from, like The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, which features more than 65 stores and restaurants.
The city hosts an annual celebration called Maple Grove Days, a major event for locals and visitors alike. More than 100 vendors offer a variety of arts, crafts and other items for purchase. The festival also features carnival rides, face painters, games and more.
Jobs in Maple Grove
Maple Grove is a major hub for retail, medicine and culture in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and is home to a thriving economy as a result. If you're planning to look for a job in the city, you'll find plenty of options to choose from.
The city is home to more retail space than any other city in the state besides Bloomington (home to Mall of America). The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, The Fountains and The Grove are a few of the largest retail developments in the city, covering hundreds of thousands of square feet. Retail and food service jobs are plentiful, thanks to these extensive shopping centers.
Maple Grove also hosts a Boston Scientific research, development and manufacturing facility, which provides a variety of specialized jobs.
Maple Grove Schools
Osseo Area School District serves Maple Grove as well as several nearby towns, such as Plymouth and Dayton. There are a few private schools in the city as well, most of which are religious campuses.
Resources for Moving to Maple Grove
Here's some useful information to help you prepare for your move to Maple Grove:
- Utilities: Xcel Energy is the city's electricity supplier, while the city oversees residential water and sewer services.
- Garbage and Recycling: Republic Services provides recycling collection services. You're able to choose your own trash disposal company, which makes it possible to shop around for the best option.
- Transportation: Metro Transit operates a route out of the Maple Grove Transit Station.
Maple Grove Housing
Most of the real estate in Maple Grove dates from the 1970s and '80s, when the city experienced its first growth spurt. However, you'll also find open lots and newer construction throughout the town, and many of the older homes offer architectural charm as well as opportunities for upgrades and renovations. Prices in Maple Grove are more affordable than the nearby metropolitan areas, but still more expensive than the national average.