Storage Types in Spring Lake Park
- Boat Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- Businesss Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- Vehicle Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- RV Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
Other Storage Unit Options in Spring Lake Park, MN
Storage Unit Sizes in Spring Lake Park
- 5x5 Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- 5x10 Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- 5x15 Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- 10x10 Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- 10x15 Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- 10x20 Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- 10x25 Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
- 10x30 Storage Units in Spring Lake Park, MN
About Spring Lake Park
Spring Lake Park is a very small city, covering just over 2 square miles in Minnesota's Anoka and Ramsey counties. Just 10 miles north of Minneapolis, it provides a small-town lifestyle with easy access to big-city amenities. While the conveniences of MInneapolis are just a short drive away, Spring Lake Park offers plenty of local amenities, including shopping, dining and recreation within its own boundaries.
Its ample recreational opportunities include six community parks and convenient access to a local library in each county. Don't miss local favorites like Nelson Cheese and Deli, which offers a friendly atmosphere and a welcome change from chain destinations.
Living in Spring Lake Park
Spring Lake Park is a popular city for families and senior citizens alike, offering a quiet, safe community with convenient amenities and enjoyable activities. It's been ranked among the best U.S. cities for a healthy retirement, due in part to the active lifestyle options within reach for locals.
Even though the city has a small geographical footprint, it has still managed to fit several local parks within its borders. Picnic areas, children's playgrounds and walking trails are all available at the various parks in Spring Lake Park. Adults and children alike can also sign up for sports leagues throughout the year.
One of the city's best-known local events is the Tower Days celebration, traditionally held during the last week of school. It kicks off the summer with a parade, games, food and more, and is a very popular gathering for the families of Spring Lake Park. During the event, adults can participate in a softball tournament and browse the MSMA car show, while kids can enjoy bounce houses and carnival-style attractions. Lumberjack shows and live music round out the Tower Days event.
Spring Lake Park Schools
Spring Lake Park schools are part of Minnesota Independent School District 16. There aren't many private or charter schools in this small city, but you could always enroll your child in one of the schools in a neighboring city.
Resources for Moving to Spring Lake Park
Here are a few useful resources to make your move to Spring Lake Park as easy as possible:
- Utilities: Xcel Energy and CenterPoint Energy are the major energy providers in Spring Lake Park. The city oversees residential water and sewer services.
- Garbage and Recycling: Like many cities in Minnesota, Spring Lake Park requires that you choose your own waste disposal company (from a list of licensed companies). Curbside recycling collection is available through Waste Management.
- Transportation: Metro Transit is the primary public transportation agency in the area.
- Voting: You may vote in Spring Lake Park if you've lived in Minnesota for at least 20 days prior to an election and are properly registered.
Spring Lake Park Housing
In comparison to many communities in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area, Spring Lake Park is very affordable. The city's median home price is just slightly above the national average, but still much lower than averages for the surrounding area. Because Spring Lake Park is such a small city, housing options can be limited.