Oops! Looks like there is limited availability for spaces that meet your search criteria.
Phone icon Please call us at 800-792-1602 and we'll help you find perfect storage space.
Storage Types in Chantilly
- Boat Storage Units in Chantilly, VA
- Businesss Storage Units in Chantilly, VA
- Vehicle Storage Units in Chantilly, VA
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Chantilly, VA
- RV Storage Units in Chantilly, VA
Other Storage Unit Options in Chantilly, VA
Storage Unit Sizes in Chantilly
Conveniently positioned 25 miles from Washington, D.C., Chantilly is a diverse community in northern Virginia. Major interstates and highways connect Chantilly with many of its larger metropolitan neighbors, providing convenient access to jobs, entertainment and culture. From its early years as a small colonial plantation in the 1700s, Chantilly has evolved into a bustling suburb with plenty to offer.
Living and Working in Chantilly
One of the most attractive features of Chantilly is that it's very well-connected. Interstate 66 links it to downtown Washington, D.C, while U.S. Route 50 and Virginia State Route 28 both run along the area. Public buses connect Chantilly to Vienna Metro Station, from which you can easily travel to the capital and the outer suburbs. Carpooling is also available for commuters and is a fairly popular way to save on gas and time.
Job opportunities are plentiful in Chantilly, because its proximity to the capital makes it a base for many businesses. Future job growth rates are impressive, and unemployment rates are lower than the national average. Many locals hold jobs in the management, business, finance, sales, office and administrative support sectors. Praxis Engineering, NMR Consulting, Integrity Applications and Insight Global are among the top employers in the Chantilly area.
Resources for Moving to Chantilly
- Utilities: The major utility companies in the Chantilly area include Dominion Energy, Washington Gas and Fairfax Water.
- Garbage and Recycling: Most of Fairfax County, including Chantilly, receives curbside trash and collection services.
- Transportation: In addition to convenient highways and interstates, Chantilly also offers options for public transportation. Public bus routes travel through Chantilly and into many of its neighboring cities, providing an easy daily commute.
Chantilly is a very desirable place to live, and that's reflected in the high housing prices. The most expensive places to live are near Ashburn and Great Falls, while the areas around Oakton offer better value for your money.