Storage Types in Mount Holly
- Boat Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- Businesss Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- Vehicle Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- RV Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
Other Storage Unit Options in Mount Holly, NJ
Storage Unit Sizes in Mount Holly
- 5x5 Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- 5x10 Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- 5x15 Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- 10x10 Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- 10x15 Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- 10x20 Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- 10x25 Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
- 10x30 Storage Units in Mount Holly, NJ
About Mount Holly
Just 30 miles east of Philadelphia and 75 miles southwest of New York City, Mount Holly is conveniently located in Burlington County, New Jersey. It's a cozy community that offers a quiet lifestyle reminiscent of old-fashioned, small-town America, with a nostalgic downtown district that offers shopping, dining and entertainment. Mount Holly is one of New Jersey's oldest townships, founded in 1688, and home to the oldest continuously operating volunteer fire company in the nation.
Living in Mount Holly
Mount Holly attracts new people with its small-town setting, vibrant Main Street, friendly residential neighborhoods and a range of housing options. With its cozy charm and quick access to major metro areas, Mount Holly offers the best of both worlds.
Because the township has a history that dates back centuries, it has several historic points of interest. King George III first chartered the Burlington County Lyceum of History and Natural Sciences in 1765. It features thousands of historic documents and books, as well as the original charter document. The Burlington County Prison Museum is a designated National Historic Landmark.
One of locals' favorite parts of Mount Holly is Main Street. There, you can find a rich collection of local businesses, offering family-owned shops and dining establishments unique to the community.
Jobs in Mount Holly
Mount Holly and surrounding Burlington County are home to a large variety of businesses in the sectors of health care, finance, retail, aerospace and many others. Aerospace and defense contractor Lockheed Martin is the county's largest employer, and Burlington Coat Factory is the county's largest retail employer. Health care providers Virtua Memorial Hospital, Deborah Heart and Lung Center, and MEDCO also provide thousands of jobs in the county.
Because of Mount Holly's convenient location, many locals commute to neighboring cities for work. However, there are plenty of options within the township, especially within the urban enterprise zone, where businesses charge a lower sales tax, attracting shoppers and providing a steady supply of jobs.
Mount Holly Schools
Mount Holly students attend schools in two main districts, the Mount Holly Township School District and the Rancocas Valley Regional High School District. Children in grades nine through 12 may choose to attend the Burlington County Institute of Technology, a public vocational and technical high school.
Resources for Moving to Mount Holly
Here's some useful information for planning your move to Mount Holly:
- Utilities: Mount Holly's utilities providers include Public Service Electric & Gas and New Jersey American Water.
- Garbage and Recycling: Both trash and recyclables are collected curbside in most residential areas of Mount Holly.
- Transportation: New Jersey Transit facilitates local bus service, and there is a convenient route to nearby Philadelphia.
Mount Holly Housing
You can find a range of affordable homes in the center of town, especially near Union Street and Monroe Street Park. Larger, more expensive homes are on the west side. Although the East Coast is traditionally an expensive place to live, Mount Holly has a surprisingly affordable median home price. It's slightly lower than the national average, and significantly cheaper than the median in nearby Philadelphia.