Storage Types in Cherry Hill
- Boat Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Businesss Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Vehicle Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- RV Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
Other Storage Unit Options in Cherry Hill, NJ
Storage Unit Sizes in Cherry Hill
- 5x5 Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- 5x10 Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- 5x15 Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- 10x10 Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- 10x15 Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- 10x20 Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- 10x25 Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
- 10x30 Storage Units in Cherry Hill, NJ
About Cherry Hill
Cherry Hill is a thriving community in New Jersey's Camden County, nestled in the Delaware Valley coastal plain. It's considered an edge city of Philadelphia, despite being located in a different state, because it's just 8 miles from the city's center. The township is known for its 2-mile avenue lined with cherry trees, planted by volunteers since the 1970s as a way to honor the diverse community that calls Cherry Hill home.
The History of Cherry Hill
The first inhabitants of the land where Cherry Hill now sits were members of the Lenni-Lenape Native American tribe. English settlers arrived in the late 1600s. Cherry Hill was originally part of Waterford Township, which eventually changed to Delaware Township.
This area was primarily agricultural and, due to all the farming in the area, largely responsible for New Jersey's nickname,The Garden State. Throughout the years, more people started moving to the area and creating a number of towns where the township once was. After World War II, Cherry Hill saw a huge economic and population boom, and thousands of homes were built to accommodate the influx of new residents.
Jobs in Cherry Hill
Because of its convenient location, Cherry Hill is home to many commuters. Philadelphia is just a short drive away, offering a massive job market within easy reach. Trenton and Princeton are about an hour away, and an increasing number of locals are making the trip to New York City for work.
However, working close to home in the township is also an option, especially with the variety of companies that call Cherry Hill home. Subaru of America, TD Bank and Pinnacle Foods are all headquartered in the township, providing hundreds of jobs in the area. Melitta USA also operates its primary coffee roasting plant in Cherry Hill.
Cherry Hill Schools
The township's schools fall under the jurisdiction of Cherry Hill Public Schools . In addition to its elementary, middle and high schools, the district also offers an early childhood center and an alternative high school program. There are also several private schools in Cherry Hill, including campuses affiliated with the Catholic, Christian and Jewish faiths.
Resources for Moving to Cherry Hill
As you get ready for your move to Cherry Hill, the following information will make the process easier:
- Utilities: Major energy providers in the area include PSE&G, though you do have the freedom to choose an alternate company.
- Garbage and Recycling: The township provides regular collection of trash and recyclables, also providing the option to purchase extra disposal bins as needed.
- Transportation: Cherry Hill is part of the larger New Jersey Transit network, which provides public transportation all over the state.
Cherry Hill Housing
Home prices in Cherry Hill are well above the national average though lower than the average for the state of New Jersey. With its large housing market, Cherry Hill offers a wide range of options. Whether you're looking to rent or buy, you'll find a variety of sizes, styles and locations to choose from.