Oops! Looks like there is limited availability for spaces that meet your search criteria.
Phone icon Please call us at 800-792-1602 and we'll help you find perfect storage space.
Storage Types in Blackwood
- Boat Storage Units in Blackwood, NJ
- Businesss Storage Units in Blackwood, NJ
- Vehicle Storage Units in Blackwood, NJ
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Blackwood, NJ
- RV Storage Units in Blackwood, NJ
Other Storage Unit Options in Blackwood, NJ
Storage Unit Sizes in Blackwood
Blackwood is a small community in Gloucester Township, New Jersey. The community covers less than 1.5 square miles and is home to just a few thousand people, offering a quiet, small-town lifestyle that many locals enjoy. Its neighboring township communities include Glendora, Hilltop, Chews Landing, Blackwood, Blenheim, Lamb's Terrace, Sicklerville and Erial.
Living in Blackwood
Because Blackwood is only about 12 miles from Philadelphia, it's a great place to live close to the city but away from the hustle and bustle. It also rates as a very safe community, with crime rates well below the area average. Because of these factors, Blackwood is a great small community for both individuals and families.
Local parks and recreational facilities include State Street Park, Harwan Park and Al Raw's Field, in addition to Kiwanis Baseball Fields and the Gloucester Township Health and Fitness Trail.
Students who live in Blackwood are enrolled in the Gloucester Township Public Schools district. There are also a few local charter and private schools, including The Kingdom Charter School of Leadership and Our Lady of Hope Regional School. Blackwood is also the site of the main campus of Camden County College.
Resources for Moving to Blackwood
As you get ready to move to Blackwood, the following information can simplify the process:
- Utilities: Major utility providers in Blackwood include Aqua New Jersey, PSE&G and South Jersey Gas.
- Garbage and Recycling: Curbside collection services are provided for all residents of Blackwood. It's important to know that recycling is mandatory (required by law).
- Transportation: Blackwood is part of the larger New Jersey Transit network.
The median home price in Blackwood is on par with national averages and remaining fairly steady. The market is very active, with a wide range of options to buy and rent. You'll be able to find a number of styles, sizes and price points to choose from, which makes it easier to find the perfect fit.