Storage Types in Bensenville
- Boat Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- Businesss Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- Vehicle Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- RV Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
Other Storage Unit Options in Bensenville, IL
Storage Unit Sizes in Bensenville
- 5x5 Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- 5x10 Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- 5x15 Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- 10x10 Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- 10x15 Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- 10x20 Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- 10x25 Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
- 10x30 Storage Units in Bensenville, IL
Bensenville is a small village spanning across Illinois' DuPage and Cook counties. Located in the Chicago-Naperville-Joliet metropolitan area, Bensenville puts residents in easy reach of big-city amenities.
Living in Bensenville
Bensenville offers a variety of attractions that include the Historic Train Museum, Fischer Farm, Deer Grove Leisure Center and Bensenville Theatre. Among the most popular destinations for locals are the community's many sports and recreational facilities.
The community is home to the Edge Ice Arena, which formerly hosted the Chicago Steel junior hockey team. Now it's the site of many youth hockey league games, as well as a rink for recreational skating and sports. At the Redmond Recreational Complex, you can take advantage of several soccer fields, an ice rink and a skate park. There's also the unique Outer Edge Challenge Course, which features a zip line, ropes courses and rock climbing. At the Water's Edge Aquatic Center, swimming, aquatic fitness and yoga are just a few of the activities you can participate in.
Jobs in Bensenville
A hub for rail, freight, air and passenger transport, Bensenville boasts a diverse range of job opportunities. It's home to several large companies that provide hundreds of local jobs between them. Among the community's largest employers are US Foods, Oss Services, National Data Label Corp. and Expeditors International.
The average commute time in the village is fairly reasonable, as many residents head toward the city of Chicago for employment, where a number of Fortune 500 companies are headquartered. O'Hare International Airport borders Bensenville, and the Fashion Outlet of Chicago is just a short distance away.
Bensenville has a mix of public and private schools, offering a variety of options for your child's education.
Resources for Bensenville
Here are a few helpful resources for your move to Bensenville:
- Utilities: Village water service is handled by the Village Hall in Bensenville. MC Squared is the village's primary electricity provider.
- Garbage and Recycling: Bensenville works with Allied Waste to provide waste and recycling services to village residents.
- Transportation: If you need transportation in and around Bensenville, you can contact the village's Dial-A-Ride bus service. The bus travels throughout incorporated Bensenville and offers a weekly trip outside the village limits.
- Pets: All pets must be licensed, a process that you can complete at the Village Hall.
The median home price in Bensenville is on par with the Chicago metro average but significantly more expensive than national averages. The rental market is fairly small, so finding an apartment can be somewhat of a challenge.