Storage Types in Arlington Heights
- Boat Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- Businesss Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- Vehicle Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- RV Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
Other Storage Unit Options in Arlington Heights, IL
- Cheapest Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- Highest Rated Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
Storage Unit Sizes in Arlington Heights
- 5x5 Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- 5x10 Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- 5x15 Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- 10x10 Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- 10x15 Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- 10x20 Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- 10x25 Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
- 10x30 Storage Units in Arlington Heights, IL
About Arlington Heights
The village of Arlington Heights is an affluent community just outside Chicago and is one of the largest villages in the country. It's often ranked among the top 10 places to live in Illinois. Crime rates are low, home values are high and there are many different activities to enjoy, including the Arlington Park Racetrack, Metropolis Performing Arts Centre and Arlington Heights Historical Museum.
Living in Arlington Heights
The strong sense of community in Arlington Heights is one of the major factors attracting new residents to the area. Local murals, neighborhood parks and special events contribute to the tight-knit sense of community. One of the village's biggest events is the Memorial Day Parade and Ceremony, which has been a local tradition since 1919.
The city hosts its own Youth Athletic Association and Community Concert Band, and its Park District is the largest in Chicago's northwest suburban corridor. It includes five community centers, an Olympic-size indoor swim center, two public golf clubs, two tennis clubs, a skate park and more than 50 parks covering 715 acres.
Jobs in Arlington Heights
In Arlington Heights, you'll have plenty of job options both within the village and just a short distance away. The largest employers in Arlington Heights are Arlington Park, Northwest Community Hospital, School District 214, Nokia Networks and Lutheran Home. With about 40 different shopping centers, Arlington Heights also has a number of retail and food service jobs. There are also many industrial facilities in the community, providing a variety of positions for locals. The increasing number of hotels and restaurants in Arlington Heights has also opened up a number of jobs in hospitality and food service.
Arlington Heights Schools
The Arlington Heights School District manages the majority of schools in Arlington Heights. If you're considering enrolling your child in private school, there are several campuses within the boundaries of the village.
Resources for Moving to Arlington Heights
Here's some handy information to help you organize your move to Arlington Heights:
- Utilities: Lake Michigan Water oversees public water services, while Commonwealth Edison is the village's primary electricity provider.
- Garbage and Recycling: Groot Recycling and Waste Services collects trash twice a week.
- Pets: All pets must be licensed in Arlington Heights, and licenses must be renewed by January 1 of every year.
- Transportation: The Pace Bus provides public transportation in Arlington Heights and its surrounding communities.
Arlington Heights Housing
Arlington Heights has an expensive housing market, with median prices that are even higher than those in the much larger city of Chicago. High demand has played a large part in driving prices upward in recent years. However, the housing market has numerous options, so you'll be able to find something that works for your needs and budget.