Storage Types in West Los Angeles
- Boat Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- Businesss Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- Vehicle Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- RV Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
Other Storage Unit Options in West Los Angeles, CA
Storage Unit Sizes in West Los Angeles
- 5x5 Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- 5x10 Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- 5x15 Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- 10x10 Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- 10x15 Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- 10x20 Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- 10x25 Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
- 10x30 Storage Units in West Los Angeles, CA
West Side Storage Near the 405 Freeway and the I-10 for Storage Facilities that Relieve Closet Gridlock
In West Los Angeles, housing and space are at a premium. We offer a wide variety of self storage units near West LA when you’re limited on space in your home or neighborhood.
The 405 splits the West Los Angeles neighborhood, Santa Monica Boulevard spans the north side and Interstate 10 provides a border on the southern edge. With a number of storage facilities within 3.6 miles of West Los Angeles — all conveniently located near these main roads — additional space for your belongings is always just around the corner.
Whether you live in West LA, Brentwood, Westwood or other nearby neighborhoods, you can find local, convenient storage fit for your needs. We have a variety of storage unit sizes, from small 5x5 storage and 5x10 storage units to large storage units that can fit a car or even a boat. And if you need help with your move, our self-storage facilities have the moving and packing supplies you need.
West Los Angeles is minutes away from Santa Monica and California’s famous beaches. With so many units available in proximity to the beach, you can stop by to get your stored paddleboard, surfboard or other beach gear from a nearby 10x15 storage unit. Keypad gate access and convenient hours every day of the week make all your belongings easy to grab and go.
A car is a must for getting around Los Angeles, but finding convenient and affordable parking can be difficult. West Los Angeles Public Storage locations offer a variety of vehicle storage solutions, including car storage units up to 30 feet long, uncovered parking and outdoor car storage. A 10x30 storage unit is also large enough to provide storage for an RV or boat. Boat ramps with ocean access are a short drive, so you can haul your watercraft from its West Los Angeles boat storage facility and be on the Pacific in minutes.
The Santa Ana winds bring dry, hot air from the desert and into West LA, creating a climate for extreme heat. Humidity and salty ocean air are less of a worry than the dry heat, but can still present problems, depending on the weather. The friendly staff at your local Public Storage facility can help you choose a climate-controlled storage unit where a consistent temperature range is maintained to keep your stored goods out of the heat. Climate-controlled storage sizes start as small as 5x5 and go up to 10x30, so there’s an indoor storage solution to help preserve goods of all sizes.
Our West Los Angeles self-storage facilities include:
- Convenient booking online or by phone
- Several locations serving local West Los Angeles-area neighborhoods
- Convenient location hours, 7 days a week
- $1 for 1st month’s rent on most units
- Easy-to-access self-storage facilities off Interstates 405 and 10
- Variety of storage unit sizes
- Climate-controlled storage units
- Friendly onsite staff
- Vehicle, boat and RV storage
- Indoor and outdoor storage
- Moving boxes and supplies
More Public Storage self-storage in the nearby West Los Angeles area:
- Olympic Boulevard
- Sawtelle Japantown – Sepulveda Boulevard
- Sawtelle Japantown – Purdue Avenue
- Pico Boulevard
Learn More About Moving and Storage in West Los Angeles
Moving to Los Angeles: Tips for Life in LA
New to Los Angeles? Learn everything from where to live, what to do and how to get around the second biggest city in America. Read More >
How to Move Near Los Angeles Public Transportation
A combination of quality and cost of living, find self-storage units in one of the best neighborhoods in Houston. Read More >
Move with the Company that Rocks!
When you need a little help moving in Los Angeles, put your stuff in the capable hands of people who carefully move music equipment for a living. Read More >