Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 18440 Burbank Blvd, Tarzana, CA
Address18440 Burbank Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
- Mon-Fri 9:30am to 6:00pm
- Sat-Sun 9:30am to 5:00pm
Gate Access Hours
- Mon-Fri 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Sat-Sun 6:00am to 5:00pm
Tarzana Storage Units Just Off the Ventura Freeway
In a city named after a fictional man adopted by apes, Tarzana Public Storage doesn't monkey around when it comes to reliable, cheap self storage, just two blocks from the Reseda exit of the 101 Freeway.
More than 1,050 indoor and outdoor units are available for rent on site in a range of sizes to satisfy most storage needs. Store a couple sets of irons, wedges and putters between tee times at the El Caballero Country Club in an inexpensive 5-foot-by-5-foot unit, or keep a lot more, for business storage or personal use, in a large 10-foot-by-30-foot space.
This location even has car storage units for customers looking to stash a ride during long vacations or motorized recreational vehicles for those vacations!
For dependable storage, families of all sizes in the 91356 zip code turn to this facility!
This Location Serves:
Tarzana, Encino, San Fernando Valley, Lake Balboa, Reseda, Winnetka, Encino Reservoir area
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 91356, 91316, 91335
- Indoor and drive-up units on site
- Covered vehicle storage spaces available
- Friendly sales staff available to assist customers 7 days a week
- Small to extra-large storage units
- Packing and moving supplies available for purchase in front office
- Electric gate monitors access to the property
- Free moving carts made available for customer use
- Close to the 101 Freeway and Ventura Boulevard
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities