Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 15534 Arrow Highway, Irwindale, CA
Irwindale Storage Units at the 605 and 210 Interchange
Public Storage in Irwindale is across from the Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area. It is also a short drive from the Irwindale Avenue exit of the 210 Freeway and the Arrow Highway exit of the 605 Freeway, making it a great destination for residents on the move.
The location is across the street from the where the fashionable Renaissance Pleasure Faire of Southern California is hosted, but these cheap storage units are anything but archaic.
A manager lives on site to oversee these 584 units, which are mostly available in drive-up, outdoor storage areas. Keep holiday decorations or seasonal gear in a small and affordable 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. Or renovate an entire house with ease after storing all its contents in a huge 10-foot-by-30-foot space.
There are also 17 rentable parking spaces on site to help make space in a garage or driveway at home.
Home to companies like Huy Fong Foods, creator of the beloved Sriracha hot sauce, and a MillerCoors plant, maker of the champagne of beers, this city is a place of innovation and hard work. Public Storage in the 91706 zip code is proud to be a neighbor!
The storage location is also close enough to serve residents of Baldwin Park, Azusa and West Covina
- A manager lives on site to provide ideal customer service
- An electric gate helps monitor access to the property
- There are drive-up storage options
- Small to extra-large storage units are on site
- Moving supplies are sold in the front office
- There are rentable car storage parking spaces
- A well-versed staff can answer storage questions 7 days a week
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities