Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 2340 Central Ave, Duarte, CA
Duarte Storage Units Next to the 210 and 605 Freeway Interchange
Public Storage in Duarte is easy to access just a few blocks from where the 605 Freeway ends at Huntington Drive, just above the Foothill Freeway. To get there, head down Crestline Drive or Elmhurst Avenue and towards the friendly orange sign on Central Avenue!
A manager lives on site to oversee the 717 units that are available in both indoor and outdoor drive-up options right across the street from Otis Gordon Sports Park and near Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area.
Residents in Westminster Gardens can find enough storage space to hold keepsakes and mementos in an affordable 5-foot-by-5-foot storage unit. There are also larger options, with enough space to clear out cluttered bedrooms or a large garage in a huge 10-foot-by-30-foot space. There are also plenty of space sizes in-between to hold a little more or a little less!
Need to store a vehicle? Look no further than this location for 18 car storage spots.
Families of all sizes choose Public Storage in the 91010 zip code since they can fit a storage errand into their busy days and commutes with ease.
This Location Serves:
Durate, Butler, Irwindale, Las Lomas, Bradbury
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 91010, 91706, 91702, 91008
- Indoor and outdoor storage units are on site
- Located near the Foothill Freeway and Central Avenue
- A wide variety of storage sizes are available
- Free carts are available for customers to move in and out
- Staff is ready to answer questions 7 days a week
- Free parking and easy-to-find loading and unloading areas make moving easy
- An electric gate monitors access to units
- A manager lives at the property for customer peace of mind
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities