Storage Types in Woodbridge
- Boat Storage Units in Woodbridge, VA
- Businesss Storage Units in Woodbridge, VA
- Vehicle Storage Units in Woodbridge, VA
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Woodbridge, VA
- RV Storage Units in Woodbridge, VA
Other Storage Unit Options in Woodbridge, VA
Storage Unit Sizes in Woodbridge
Just a short drive to Washington, D.C., Woodbridge, Virginia, offers a small-town lifestyle with easy access to big-city amenities. The city's convenient location provides plenty of job options, making it easy to commute to nearby cities for work.
You'll find a variety of shopping, green spaces and housing options in Woodbridge, as well as quaint architecture, quiet streets and many different dining options. Woodbridge also offers historic points of interest and a diverse culture.
Living and Working in Woodbridge
Woodbridge has an extremely low crime rate, a variety of education options and a wide selection of housing. The cost of living in the city is significantly higher than the national average, but you'll find that there are plenty of promising job options that can make the Woodbridge lifestyle possible.
The city is known for its range of recreational opportunities, offering plenty of places to enjoy the outdoors. The Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge is home to the rare bald eagle, and you can enjoy camping, fishing and hiking at Veterans Memorial Park. Learn about the town's history at the local Rippon Lodge, a tobacco plantation constructed in the 1750s.
Schools in Woodbridge
Woodbridge public schools are served by Prince William County Public Schools, a district that is home to several nationally recognized schools. You can also consider the private preschools, elementary, middle and high schools in the area, including religious and Montessori options.
The city has a few post-secondary institutions as well, offering both two- and four-year degree programs. You can pursue your degree at one of the local campuses or take advantage of their variety of online classes.
Resources for Moving to Woodbridge
Here's a handful of helpful resources to help you tackle your move to Woodbridge:
- Utilities: The Prince William Service Authority provides water and sewer services to Woodbridge, and NOVEC and Dominion Power are the two main electricity providers in the area.
- Garbage and Recycling: In Woodbridge, you're responsible for choosing a private waste disposal company to collect your trash and recyclables, so be sure to shop around to compare prices.
- Transportation: You'll find a variety of public transit options in Woodbridge, providing convenient access around the city and to nearby metropolitan areas. The area is served by commuter shuttle, bus and ride-sharing services.
The median home price in Woodbridge is somewhat higher than the national average but still relatively affordable considering its close proximity to Washington, D.C. If you're looking for a home in Woodbridge, you can find both single- and multifamily housing options to buy or rent.