Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 1910 Hughes Way, El Segundo, CA
El Segundo Storage Units Near Sepulveda Boulevard
The Public Storage just south of El Segundo Boulevard is across Sepulveda Boulevard from the Chevron Refinery, the largest oil refinery on the west coast. It's a historic location; the town name translates to “the second” in Spanish and was adopted because of the second Chevron plant built in town in 1911. The storage facility is a convenient nine-minute drive without traffic from the LAX Airport to the north.
The storage location near both industry and homes boasts more than 1,200 storage units to help South Bay residents with their storage needs. Both indoor and outdoor storage options are available in a variety of sizes. Store family beach gear in a 5-foot-by-5-foot unit, or store your surfboards after catching some killer waves in a large 10-foot-by-30-foot space. Don't forget to store a boat or car in one of the 41 vehicle storage units.
Public Storage customers have no excuse to host sandy messes at home, when the best storage facility in the 90245 zip code has so many units north of Rosecrans Avenue and sizes to hold both equipment and toys for all ages near the Lakes at El Segundo golf course!
This Location Serves:
El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, Hawthorne, Lawndale
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 90245, 90266, 90250, 90045
- Indoor and outdoor storage units ready to rent
- Gated property to help monitor access
- Short drive from the 105 and 405 freeways
- Small to extra-large units on site
- Boat, RV and vehicle storage available in 41 units
- Moving supplies available for purchase in office
- Carts provided to help customers move in and out
- Attentive staff ready to answer questions 7 days a week
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities