Storage Types in Hanover Park
- Boat Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- Businesss Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- Vehicle Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- RV Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
Other Storage Unit Options in Hanover Park, IL
Storage Unit Sizes in Hanover Park
- 5x5 Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- 5x10 Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- 5x15 Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- 10x10 Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- 10x15 Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- 10x20 Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- 10x25 Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
- 10x30 Storage Units in Hanover Park, IL
About Hanover Park
Hanover Park is a mid-size suburb of Chicago, home to many young families and a diverse population. Its proximity to Chicago has long made Hanover Park a highly desirable suburb. Its location also means that you'll have easy access to the best the area has to offer, ranging from natures preserves and numerous parks to shopping, dining and entertainment.
Living in Hanover Park
Hanover Park is unique in that it's among the youngest Chicago suburbs, due largely to its high concentration of young families. This youthful energy is clear throughout the village, especially with its many family-friendly amenities and activities. Among the city's parks and recreational facilities are more than 20 picnic areas, outdoor ice rinks, sports fields and a swimming pool.
The Seafari Springs Family Aquatic Center is a popular summer spot, featuring a zero-depth pool, water slides, sand volleyball and a children's water play area. In Hanover Park's community center, you can visit the Centre Court Athletic Club, explore the community art gallery, or use the dance and aerobics studios. The Centre Court Athletic Club offers excellent fitness amenities, including top-of-the-line equipment, a whirlpool and a sauna.
Jobs in Hanover Park
From food service to technology and manufacturing, you'll find a variety of industries represented in Hanover Park. Maines, a paper and food service company, is Hanover Park's largest employer, while scientific equipment distributor Fisher Scientific is a close second. Other major employers in Hanover Park include computer hardware assembly company Insight Enterprises and precision component parts manufacturer Camcraft.
Numerous industries thrive in both Hanover Park and the Chicago metropolitan area. The metro area's largest industries include government, trade and transportation, education and health services, and professional and business services.
Hanover Park Schools
Students who live in Hanover Park attend one of seven school districts that serve students of all ages. Districts include:
- Keeneyville School District 20
- School District U-46
- Community Consolidated School District 54
- School District 87
- Community Consolidated School District 93
- Lake Park High School District 108
- Palatine Township High School District 211
If you're interested in pursuing higher education, you can attend one of five area colleges, universities or trade schools.
Resources for Moving to Hanover Park
Here's some helpful information to make your move to Hanover Park as easy as possible:
- Utilities: Commonwealth Edison provides Hanover Park with electricity, while the city operates water and sewer services.
- Garbage and Recycling: Advanced Disposal collects trash, recyclables and yard waste.
- Transportation: The Metra and Pace Bus transit systems both serve Hanover Park. You can easily use public transportation to access Chicago and several other neighboring cities.
Hanover Park Housing
From new apartment buildings to tree-lined residential streets, the Hanover Park housing market has it all. The median home price is above national averages but still slightly more affordable than housing in Chicago.