Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 2710 E Garvey Ave S, West Covina, CA
West Covina Storage Units Next to the I-10 Freeway
Public Storage in West Covina is easy to spot off the San Bernardino Freeway. Just look for the orange lighthouse a couple of blocks from the 10 Freeway at Garvey Avenue. You'll find cheap storage units conveniently located across the freeway from the shopping finds at Eastland Center.
There are 589 units on site, many with benefits like climate control and drive-up access. Store sports and picnic gear between events at Cortez Park in a small 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. Or store an entire home's worth of belongings during a renovation near the Charter Oak neighborhood.
Once home to rows of walnut trees and orange groves, West Covina's small-town feel still lingers and Public Storage in the 91791 zip code strives to provide personalized service to longtime residents and newcomers.
This location is also convenient for people in Covina and Walnut Valley.
- Indoor and outdoor storage spaces on site
- An electric gate helps monitor property access
- A short drive from the 10 freeway
- A wide range of unit sizes to choose from
- Moving supplies available for purchase in the office store
- Free carts loaned to customers for easier moves
- Easy-to-navigate loading areas
- Climate controlled storage options
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities