Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 3501 Lomita Blvd, Torrance, CA
Torrance Storage Units North of the Pacific Coast Highway
Home to some of the leading auto and light-tech industries, Torrance is also where many families and workers turn to Public Storage just off of Hawthorne Boulevard and Pacific Coast Highway.
A manager lives at the property to oversee the more than 800 indoor and outdoor units on site. Fit picnic supplies and gear between family events at Hickory Park in a small 5-foot-by-5-foot cheap storage unit. Or keep an entire home's worth of goods in a huge 10-by-foot-30-foot unit while waiting to close on a dream home, or stash your haul from the nearby Del Amo Fashion Center mall.
Seven rentable parking, RV and boat storage spaces are also on site near the Torrance Airport, as well as 22 covered car storage units.
Torrance is becoming increasing popular for families and transplants, and finding space and storage in the 90505 zip code is plus for living comfortably in this town!
This Location Serves:
Torrance, Southwood Riviera, Walteria, Palos Verdes Estates
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 90505
- Indoor and outdoor storage units on site
- Close to Highway 1
- Manager lives on site to oversee the property
- A wide range of self-storage space sizes
- Free moving carts are available to assist movers
- RV and boat storage spaces
- Covered car storage units
- Moving boxes, mattress bags and other storage supplies sold in office
- Open 7 days a week
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities