Storage Types in Justice
- Boat Storage Units in Justice, IL
- Businesss Storage Units in Justice, IL
- Vehicle Storage Units in Justice, IL
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Justice, IL
- RV Storage Units in Justice, IL
Other Storage Unit Options in Justice, IL
Storage Unit Sizes in Justice
Located in Illinois' Cook County, Justice is a small, peaceful village. Its small population gives Justice a small-town feel while still providing plenty of amenities. If you can't find what you need in Justice, Chicago awaits just 20 miles away.
Things to Do in Justice
Even though Justice is a small community, it still offers a range of options for shopping, dining and everyday amenities.
The Szarotka Hideaway Sports Bar is one of the most popular restaurants in Justice and serves an eclectic menu that concentrates on comfort food. If you enjoy an afternoon on the golf course, you can book a tee time at the Chicago Players Club. Davern's Tavern and Lounge provides the perfect spot to grab a glass of wine or a bite to eat. If you're looking for a fast meal, try Jimmy's Drive-In, a local favorite.
You'll find shopping opportunities that range from privately owned resale shops to major department and big-box stores. Several car dealerships line the highway, and you'll have access to great medical care through local pediatricians and primary care physicians. The public library in Justice offers a wide selection of books and movies, and also hosts community programs focusing on health education, children's activities and family resources.
Events and Local Organizations in Justice
Several local events and organizations help strengthen the tightly-knit community of Justice. Locals are invited to attend town halls, as well as meetings of the village board, economic planning team and village committee. The local neighborhood watch also meets regularly, working together to ensure the safety and security of Justice residents.
Justice also encourages participation in charitable events with its community efforts towards holiday toy drives, food baskets and veteran appreciation. The annual car show is a popular event in Justice, as is the holiday Winter Wonderland.
Primary schools belong to Indian Springs School District 109. Secondary students attend Argo Community High School, which is located in District 217 in Summit, Illinois.
Resources for Moving to Justice
Here are a few helpful resources for planning your move to Justice:
- Utilities: Constellation Energy supplies the community with electricity, while the local utilities department facilitates water and sewer services.
- Garbage and Recycling: Groot Industries provides curbside collection of trash, recyclables and bulky items.
- Transportation: The Pace Bus system offers convenient public transportation in and around Justice.
- Pets: All dogs and cats are required to be registered with the village. Registration must be renewed annually and requires up-to-date rabies vaccinations.
- Vehicle Stickers: Every vehicle in Justice must have a village vehicle sticker. You have 30 days from either your lease signing or closing date to obtain your sticker.