Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 22222 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA
Woodland Hills Self Storage Units Next to the 101 Freeway
Public Storage in Woodland Hills is easy to get to, just south of the Ventura Freeway at the Ventura Boulevard exit. The location is also three blocks west of Topanga Canyon Boulevard and the Gateway Plaza shopping center.
This facility boasts 668 cheap Woodland Hills storage units on Ventura Boulevard, near the popular restaurants and watering holes on that San Fernando Valley thoroughfare. Pierce College students can stash class projects and other supplies in an affordable 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. Their families can keep a whole home's worth of stuff in a 10-foot-by-30-foot unit during a renovation.
Climate-controlled storage units are available for during the San Fernando Valley's sweltering summers.
The "hills" that tower above this Los Angeles neighborhood are the Santa Monica Mountains. Residents have included entertainers such as actors Buster Keaton and Lisa Kudrow, who went to high school in Woodland Hills. But for big-time service it doesn't get any better than Public Storage in the 91364 zip code!
This Location Serves:
Woodland Hills, Chalk Hills, Calabasas, West Hills, Hidden Hills
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 91364, 91367, 91302, 91303, 91307
- Convenient loading areas for quick storage stops
- Indoor and outdoor storage units are available
- Easy access from the 101 Freeway
- A wide range of storage sizes are on site
- Friendly staff is available to assist customers seven days a week
- Month-to-month leases
- Climate-controlled spaces are located at the property
- Moving carts are available and are free for customers to use
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities