Storage Units Off 6007 Venice Blvd in Los Angeles, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
Los Angeles Storage Near the 10 Freeway, at La Cienega
Ray Charles may have set up shop in a recording studio in the neighborhood, but this Mid-City Public Storage just below South Fairfax keeps hitting the high notes when it comes to providing quality, cheap self storage in the area.
All of the nearly 900 units are indoors at the easy-to-find storage facility, and a manager lives at the property to provide ideal customer service. Store vintage store finds in a small 5-foot-by-5-foot space, or store a whole home's worth of stuff in a large 10-foot-by-25-foot unit. The location is ideal for business storage too!
Located next door to the Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center, this Public Storage near Culver City is in the perfect location for Angelenos looking to complete all their errands in the 90034 zip code with ease.
This Location Serves:
Mid-City, Culver City, West Los Angeles, Cheviot Hills, Beverlywood, the Miracle Mile, Pico-Robertson, Century City, Crenshaw
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 90034, 90016, 90019, 90035
- Manager lives on site to provide additional customer peace of mind
- One block from the Santa Monica Freeway
- Wide range of unit sizes to choose from
- Moving carts provided to customers during moves
- Storage supplies including locks and boxes sold on site
- Electric gates helps monitor property access
- Loading areas for added convenience
- Free parking
- Open 7 days a week
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities