Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 440 E Lambert Road, Brea, CA
Brea Self Storage Near the 57 Freeway and Brea Blvd.
An affordable Public Storage in Brea is a short drive from the 57 Freeway when drivers head off the Lambert Road exit and towards Junior High Park. A couple blocks from the Brea Gateway Center and Brea Marketplace, this location is convenient for residents looking to finish weekend errands in one quick swoop.
There are 614 climate-controlled storage units on site, all indoors in a variety of sizes. Store bikes and safety gear between cruises around Ted Craig Regional Park in a small 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. Or clear out a couple of bedrooms and rent them out for extra cash after renting a large 10-foot-by-25-foot unit to hold all the stuff.
Once the city of "Oil, Oranges and Opportunity," the latter still exists for Brea businesses and hard-working residents, which Public Storage hopes to support.
- Climate controlled storage units are on site
- There are a wide range of storage unit sizes
- Packing supplies from boxes to tape are sold in the office store
- Friendly staff to assist customers 7 days a week
- Free carts are on site to help customers move in and out
- Close to the 57 Freeway
- Easy-access loading docks
- Free parking
- Keypad password entry
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities