Storage Types in Simpsonville
- Boat Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- Businesss Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- Vehicle Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- RV Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
Other Storage Unit Options in Simpsonville, SC
Storage Unit Sizes in Simpsonville
- 5x5 Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- 5x10 Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- 5x15 Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- 10x10 Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- 10x15 Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- 10x20 Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- 10x25 Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
- 10x30 Storage Units in Simpsonville, SC
Situated in the northwestern corner of South Carolina, Simpsonville is a small city in the greater Greenville metropolitan area. The city features a welcoming mix of history, visible in the older homes and buildings throughout the downtown area, and ongoing development and revitalization. With an affordable cost of living, excellent schools and a diverse economy, Simpsonville boasts small-town charm with quick access to Greenville, Spartanburg, Charlotte and Atlanta.
Living in Simpsonville
Simpsonville offers a welcoming community where you'll be able to participate in a number of local events, enjoy an active arts and culture scene, and experience a wide range of entertainment. It's been named one of the 10 best towns to raise a family, due largely to the excellent quality of life it provides.
The Heritage Park Amphitheater is a major venue in Simpsonville, hosting a variety of well-known musicians, group acts and special events. A number of events also take place at the city's parks, including arts festivals, summer concerts and family dances. Youth sports leagues, adult fitness groups and senior citizen activities provide enjoyable ways to get involved and stay active for locals of all ages.
Working in Simpsonville
Simpsonville is considered part of the state's Golden Strip, known for its extremely low unemployment rate thanks to a diversified economy that includes major companies like Kemet, Para-Chem, Sealed Air and Milliken. Throughout the city and the greater Greenville area, you'll find a range of small and large businesses in the health care, education, manufacturing and government sectors.
Health care providers Greenville Health System and Bon Secours St. Francis Health System are two of the area's largest employers, providing close to 18,000 jobs in the area. The School District of Greenville County and Greenville Technical College are also major employers, followed closely by the South Carolina state government, the federal government and the Greenville County government. If you're looking for a job in manufacturing, check out large companies like Michelin, GE Power and Water and the Fluor Corp.
Students who live in Simpsonville attend Greenville County Schools, known as a top district in not only the state but the entire nation. The AdvancED Accreditation Commission has awarded the district with national accreditation, and it has also been recognized for excellent academic performance. Several magnet schools in the city offer specialized programs in science, math, the arts and language.
Resources for Moving to Simpsonville
As you get ready for your move to Simpsonville, the following information will be useful:
- Utilities: Major utilities providers in Simpsonville include Laurens Electric Co-op and Greenville Water.
- Garbage and Recycling: Curbside trash collection is provided to most residential areas of Simpsonville. In some areas of the city, you may be required to set up service with a private hauler.
- Transportation: The Greenlink Transit system provides public transportation in the area.
You can generally find affordable homes scattered throughout Simpsonville, but the largest concentration tends to be along Interstate 385 in the center of the city. If you're looking for larger and pricier homes, you can search in the northern portion of Simpsonville, near Graceland East Memorial Park. On average, homes in Simpsonville are only slightly more expensive than the national average.