Oops! Looks like there is limited availability for spaces that meet your search criteria.
Phone icon Please call us at 800-792-1602 and we'll help you find perfect storage space.
Storage Types in Altamonte Springs
- Boat Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- Businesss Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- Vehicle Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- RV Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
Other Storage Unit Options in Altamonte Springs, FL
- Cheapest Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- Highest Rated Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
Storage Unit Sizes in Altamonte Springs
- 5x5 Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- 5x10 Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- 5x15 Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- 10x10 Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- 10x15 Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- 10x20 Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- 10x25 Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
- 10x30 Storage Units in Altamonte Springs, FL
About Altamonte Springs
Orlando is well-known for its major attractions such as Disney World and Universal Studios, but it's also popular for its many desirable suburbs. Altamonte Springs is among Orlando's top suburban communities, located only about eight miles from the city. Though one of the biggest benefits of living in Altamonte Springs is the close proximity to Orlando, you'll find that there's plenty to enjoy within the community as well.
Living in Altamonte Springs
The abundance of available entertainment and outdoor recreation are just two of the factors that make Altamonte Springs a desirable Florida suburb. Thanks to a strong tourist industry, job growth in the area is promising. As a resident, you'll also enjoy a short average commute and fairly affordable housing. For these reasons and more, Altamonte Springs has been named Orlando's best suburb by USA Today.
One of the city's most popular attractions is the Cranes Roost at Uptown Altamonte, which hosts a dynamic water and light show. The city also has a scenic lakeside park, weekend nightlife and the Altamonte Mall.
Altamonte Springs Schools
The Seminole County Public School District manages the public schools in Altamonte Springs and its neighboring communities. You can also enroll your child in one of the community's numerous private schools, which include both secular and religious campuses.
If you're planning to pursue your college degree, you can attend the local campus of Seminole State College of Florida. Or you can take advantage of the short drive to the University of Central Florida and Rollins College.
Resources for Moving to Altamonte Springs
As you prepare for your move to Altamonte Springs, the following information will be useful:
- Utilities: Altamonte Springs' primary utilities providers are Altamonte Electric Authority, Florida Public Utilities and the City of Altamonte Springs Water Distribution Division.
- Garbage and Recycling: You can expect trash collection twice weekly, while yard waste and recycling pick-up occurs on a weekly basis.
- Transportation: Public transportation options in Altamonte Springs include the Lynx bus service and the SunRail commuter rail.
Altamonte Springs Housing
The median home price in Altamonte Springs is just below the national average, and the diverse market provides many options to fit all styles and budgets. If you're hoping to find something affordable, consider a compact condo or apartment. However, if price is not an issue, you can look at one of the area's gated communities, which feature spacious homes and amenities such as swimming pools, security and well-maintained landscaping.