Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 1240 N Lincoln Ave, Pasadena, CA
North Pasadena Storage Units Next to the 210 Freeway
Public Storage on Lincoln Avenue in the North Pasadena neighborhood near the Rose Bowl is the place to go for many Pasadena residents who unfortunately don't have as much self-storage space as the iconic stadium.
With fewer than 400 units to oversee, the location's manager gives personal attention to customers and lives onsite to provide additional peace of mind at the storage facility that's easy to find near the city's main post office. Indoor and outdoor units are available, depending on storage preference and availability, and the single-story layout makes all spaces more easily accessible for anyone searching for storage in the 91103 zip code.
With units as big as 10-feet-by-20-feet, there's plenty of cheap storage space options for avid golfers at the nearby Brookside Golf & Country Club to stash their extra clubs.
The storage spaces are also close to La Caada Flintridge, Eagle Rock, Altadena, Hastings Ranch and Sierra Madre
- Wide range of available rentable storage sizes
- Free carts available for use at the front office
- Password-enacted gate helps keep out unauthorized visitors
- Extra boxes, tape and other moving supplies available to buy on site
- Small storage location for a personable experience
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities