Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 10047 Linden Ave, Bloomington, CA
Reserve Today Month-to-Month Rent, No Obligations
Resources from the Help Center
How Self Storage Works
If you've never rented self storage before, we're here to help.
Features & Amenities
Your storage needs are unique. Find out which features and amenities are right for you.
Making a Reservation
Once you'v found the right storage unit, you can lock in your price by making a free reservation.
Here's what you need to know to make the process as smooth as possible.
Bloomington Storage Units Near the 10 Freeway
Public Storage in Bloomington is just a few blocks from the Cedar Avenue exit of the San Bernardino Freeway and near Ayala Tweek park. This affordable storage facility near Fontana is here to help residents find more space!
A manager lives on site and can assist customers trying to choose the perfect-size unit out of 531 spaces. Shoppers and sellers at the Bel-Air Swap-Meet can store treasures in an affordable 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. Families looking to renovate their homes, local farmers and other businesses will find plenty of room to store in a huge 10-foot-by-30-unit.
Clear a driveway and park an RV or boat in one of the large car storage parking spaces on site!
The location also serves Rialto Colton, San Bernardino.
- Indoor and outdoor storage options are available
- A wide range of rentable space sizes are on site
- Moving carts are free to use at the property for easy moves
- An electric gate with keypad monitors access to the property
- Rentable parking spaces on site are big enough for RV storage
- Moving supplies are sold in the front office
- Close to Valley Boulevard and Bloomington Avenue
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities