Storage Types in Richland Hills
- Boat Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- Businesss Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- Vehicle Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- RV Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
Other Storage Unit Options in Richland Hills, TX
Storage Unit Sizes in Richland Hills
- 5x5 Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- 5x10 Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- 5x15 Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- 10x10 Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- 10x15 Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- 10x20 Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- 10x25 Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
- 10x30 Storage Units in Richland Hills, TX
About Richland Hills
Richland Hills is a small city situated in central Tarrant County, part of the larger Fort Worth metro area. It's home to affordable residential communities, a diverse economy and strong transit connections. Just 10 minutes by train or 15 minutes by car from Fort Worth, Richland Hills is conveniently located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Living and Working in Richland Hills
Richland Hills offers a quiet, suburban lifestyle that many locals appreciate as a respite from the busy Fort Worth area. Four local parks dot throughout the small community, offering peaceful places to enjoy the pleasant Texas weather. Richland Hills also offers a large recreation center, and the local library facilitates a community book club and children's summer reading programs.
The city hosts many community events, including holiday parades and celebrations and group field trips. Senior citizens are able to participate in free activities and group lunches, while young children can sign up for local youth sports leagues.
If you're planning on joining the local job market, you'll find that the Richland Hills area welcomes many businesses in the finance, insurance, health care, manufacturing and professional services sectors. This provides a wide range of local job options. Automobile financing company Santander Consumer is the area's largest employer, followed by health care provider North Hills Hospital and insurance provider HealthMarkets. Food processor Tyson Prepared Foods and transportation company Conway Freight are also major employers, as are call centers at Silverleaf Resort and Portfolio Recovery Associates.
Richland Hills Schools
Richland Hills schools are part of Birdville Independent School District. In addition to its elementary, middle and high schools, the district also has a career and technology center. There are also several private faith-based schools in the area.
Resources for Moving to Richland Hills
If you're getting ready to move to Richland Hills, the following information will simplify the process:
- Utilities: The city manages water and sewer utilities. You'll choose your own electricity service provider from a collection of private companies in the area.
- Garbage and Recycling: Trash and recycling bins are provided for regularly-scheduled curbside collection.
- Transportation: Personal vehicles are the primary form of transportation in Richland Hills, because public transit options are fairly limited.
Richland Hills Housing
There are affordable homes throughout Richland Hills, especially near Rosebud City Park and in the northeast section of the city. Larger, more expensive homes can be found in the neighborhoods along Baker Boulevard. On average, the Richland Hills housing market is fairly affordable, with a median home price that's below the national average.