Storage Types in Monmouth Junction
- Boat Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Businesss Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Vehicle Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- RV Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
Other Storage Unit Options in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Cheapest Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Highest Rated Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
Storage Unit Sizes in Monmouth Junction
- 5x5 Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- 5x10 Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- 5x15 Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- 10x10 Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- 10x15 Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- 10x20 Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- 10x25 Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
- 10x30 Storage Units in Monmouth Junction, NJ
About Monmouth Junction
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, is a census-designated place in the township of peaceful South Brunswick. It's a small community of just a few thousand people, with many young families living in its 1.5 square miles. In addition to its quiet, scenic setting, Monmouth Junction is perhaps best known as the home of Red Maple Farm, a historic 1740 home that served as a stop on the Underground Railroad.
The History of Monmouth Junction
Monmouth Junction was established at the intersection of three different rail lines that were built to create new transportation options and opportunities for industrial development. The township was incorporated in 1798 as a residential and agricultural community that depended upon the area's fertile soil and ideal growing conditions. It remained largely rural throughout the 1800s, with only sporadic growth in other commercial sectors.
South Brunswick and Monmouth Junction finally saw real growth in the mid-1900s. New businesses, including business offices, warehouses, supply chain elements and retail establishments, arose within the town boundaries. Medical professionals set up their practices in town and transportation became easier, thanks to a series of highways that connected this region to other parts of New Jersey.
Living in Monmouth Junction
If you're looking for a quiet, small-town environment to call home, Monmouth Junction certainly fits the bill. You're close to the Jersey Shore and other statewide attractions, and you're only about an hour's drive from New York City. The community may be a little light on amenities, especially when it comes to grocery stores and restaurants, but you can easily venture to other areas of South Brunswick to access whatever you need.
Low crime rates and good schools make this a great place to raise a family. Another plus is that the unemployment rate is extremely low, which means better-than-average job prospects.
Monmouth Junction Schools
The South Brunswick School District manages the schools in and near Monmouth Junction. It's one of the top-rated districts in New Jersey.
Resources for Moving to Monmouth Junction
Here are a few handy resources to make your move to Monmouth Junction as easy as possible:
- Utilities: Monmouth Junction's primary utilities providers include the South Brunswick utilities department.
- Garbage and Recycling: Most single-family homes in Monmouth Junction receive trash and recyclables collection services.
- Transportation: Monmouth Junction is part of the New Jersey Transit network.
Monmouth Junction Housing
About half of the homes in Monmouth Junction are single-family residences. Homes are lower than ones in New York City, though the market has options on both ends of the spectrum. Many homes in Monmouth Junction have sizable lots, lush landscaping and large trees.