Storage Types in Bridgewater
- Boat Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- Businesss Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- Vehicle Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- RV Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
Other Storage Unit Options in Bridgewater, NJ
Storage Unit Sizes in Bridgewater
- 5x5 Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- 5x10 Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- 5x15 Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- 10x10 Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- 10x15 Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- 10x20 Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- 10x25 Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
- 10x30 Storage Units in Bridgewater, NJ
Bridgewater Township occupies just over 32 square miles in picturesque Somerset County, New Jersey. It originally served as a farming town after it was acquired from a Native American tribe in 1749, but it has grown into a slice of suburbia that supports many different businesses, from retail and dining venues to service businesses and financial institutions. Though most of Bridgewater is very much a modernized suburb, you'll still find farmland on the outskirts of town.
Living in Bridgewater
Known for its abundant green space, Bridgewater offers 20 distinct parks for hiking, biking, fishing and other outdoor activties. One of the town's most popular highlights is the Middlebrook Trail, a park filled with local flora and fauna in addition to well-defined walking paths. The Bridgewater Commons, a large mall anchored by department stores such as Macy's and Bloomingdale's, serves as Bridgewater's downtown district and provides plenty of shopping options.
You'll also find plenty of community events in Bridgewater. With events such as the Family Fun Fair on Independence Day and the Commerce Bank Ballpark Concert in September, there are many opportunities to participate in your community and get to know your neighbors. In addition to the local amenities and events of Bridgewater, you'll be just 25 miles from Newark. There, you can access a wide range of shopping, dining, entertainment and nightlife options.
Jobs in Bridgewater
The top industries in Bridgewater include pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, which provide jobs to locals with science and technology backgrounds. Allergan, Valeant and many other major pharmaceutical companies maintain major operations in Bridgewater, including both small and large companies. French pharmaceutical company Sanofi bases its United States headquarters in Bridgewater and supplies the town with jobs in administration and other areas. Other thriving industries in Bridgewater include finance and software technology.
If you're looking for a job in retail, Bridgewater Commons is an excellent place to begin your search. It's among the town's largest retail developments, covering close to a million square feet and hosting many different stores.
The Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District is an award-winning school district serving the public schools of Bridgewater. The town is also home to the Somerset County Vocational and Technical High School, a magnet school that serves students across the county. There are a few private school options in Bridgewater as well, including those serving children under 5.
Resources for Moving to Bridgewater
Here's some useful information for planning your move to Bridgewater:
- Utilities: Major utilities providers in the Bridgewater area include Jersey City Power & Light, PSE&G and the township utilities department.
- Garbage and Recycling: You can expect regular collection of trash and recycling based on a schedule determined by your home's location.
- Transportation: Bridgewater is part of the large New Jersey Transit system, which includes commuter rail lines and a park-and-ride lot directly in Bridgewater.
Home prices in Bridgewater are on the rise and aren't expected to level off anytime soon. This can be a good sign if you're looking to make a good long-term investment. You'll find a variety of homes for sale throughout the town, ranging from cozy, compact homes to sprawling estates.