Oops! Looks like there is limited availability for spaces that meet your search criteria.
Phone icon Please call us at 800-792-1602 and we'll help you find perfect storage space.
Storage Types in Pleasanton
- Boat Storage Units in Pleasanton, CA
- Businesss Storage Units in Pleasanton, CA
- Vehicle Storage Units in Pleasanton, CA
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Pleasanton, CA
- RV Storage Units in Pleasanton, CA
Other Storage Unit Options in Pleasanton, CA
Storage Unit Sizes in Pleasanton
Pleasanton is a suburb in the San Francisco Bay Area, located about 25 miles east of Oakland. The area is popular because of its proximity to major cities in California, and it is one of the nation's wealthiest cities. Many commuters live in the city, with access to San Francisco, Mountain View and Palo Alto an hour or less away.
Living in Pleasanton
Pleasanton has earned a spot on many "best of" lists and is consistently considered one of the top cities in the nation to call home. Its upscale neighborhoods, lush parks, highly-rated schools and variety of amenities all make it a popular place for families and young professionals alike.
Pleasanton also offers golfing, outdoor recreation, a thriving arts scene and a vibrant culture that's not always easy to find in a smaller city. If you enjoy wine, the city is a short drive from several lush vineyards, where you can enjoy tours and wine tastings. There's plenty of opportunity to enjoy the beautiful weather and local scenery at local parks and preserves like Lake Del Valle, Shadow Cliffs and Pleasanton Ridge.
The city also hosts a number of local events, garnering national attention for its weekly farmers market and holiday parades. During the summer, the Friday Concert in the Park series features live performances from a variety of local bands. Pleasanton is also home to the Alameda Fairgrounds, the site of the County Fair since 1912.
The Pleasanton Unified School District manages the public schools in the city, with many schools highly ranked for academic performance. There are a few private schools in the area as well.
Resources for Moving to Pleasanton
Here are a few helpful resources for organizing your transition to Pleasanton:
- Utilities: Pacific Gas and Electric is the city's energy provider, while the city manages local water services.
- Garbage and Recycling: You can expect regular curbside collection of trash and recyclables in most residential areas of Pleasanton.
- Transportation: You'll have access to a variety of public transportation in Pleasanton, including Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) and Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) rail.
The housing market in Pleasanton is very competitive and very pricey. This highly affluent area has some of the nicest homes in the region, many of which are fairly new and extremely expensive. You can find upscale housing nearer to the center of town or the interstates-- whatever suits your tastes. Downtown Pleasanton features more traditional homes bordered by leaf-lined streets.