Storage Units Off 601 N Main Street in Orange, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
City of Orange Storage Near the 57 Freeway and Orangewood
A convenient Public Storage in Orange is easy to find off the Orangewood Avenue exit of the Orange Freeway, as well as north up Main Street from the 22 freeway.
A manager lives on site to oversee the 748 units, which are available in indoor and outdoor storage environments. Go on a shopping spree at The Outlets at Orange without cramping closets at home by renting a small 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. The storage units are a few blocks from El Camino Park and families nearby will find enough room to store a large home's worth of stuff in a huge 10-foot-by-30-foot space.
There are 34 covered car storage units on site, as well as four rentable parking spaces.
As the City of Orange continues to evolve from an agricultural, small town to a city with vibrant, bustling neighborhoods, all residents can count on Public Storage in the 92868 zip code to be there to help with life's transitions.
This Location Serves:
Orange, Anaheim, the Angel's Stadium neighborhood
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 92868, 92706, 92866
- Indoor, outdoor and car storage space on site
- The manager lives at the property for added convenience
- Short drive from the 57, 5 and 22 freeways
- A wide range of unit sizes to choose from
- Moving supplies available for purchase in the store on site
- Free carts loaned to customers for easier moves
- Easy-to-navigate loading areas
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities