Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 17300 Newhope Street, Fountain Valley, CA
Fountain Valley Storage Units off the 405 Freeway at Newhope
Public Storage in Fountain Valley is conveniently located between Warner and Slater avenues near the Santa Ana River and Mile Square Regional Park, where residents celebrate the city and its beautiful Southern California weather year-round. This self storage is a few blocks from the San Diego Freeway at the Newhope Street exit.
A manager lives on site to help customers navigate the 527-unit property, which has many drive-up storage spaces on site. Shop and store the surplus in a small 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. Or renovate a home near Centennial Park and store furniture in a huge 10-foot-by-30-foot space.
Make room in the garage by storing a small vehicle in one of the 36 car storage units at the property.
Public Storage in the 92708 zip code is ready to help all locals make more space where it counts: at home!
The facility is also close to Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach and the Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center.
- Indoor and outdoor storage units are available
- A wide range of storage sizes are on site
- Friendly staff is available to assist customers seven days a week
- Month-to-month leases
- A manager lives at the property for added customer service
- Moving carts are available and are free for customers to use
- Password controlled access
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities