Storage Types in Miami Gardens
- Boat Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- Businesss Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- Vehicle Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- RV Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
Other Storage Unit Options in Miami Gardens, FL
Storage Unit Sizes in Miami Gardens
- 5x5 Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- 5x10 Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- 5x15 Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- 10x10 Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- 10x15 Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- 10x20 Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- 10x25 Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
- 10x30 Storage Units in Miami Gardens, FL
About Miami Gardens
Miami Gardens is a suburban city of Florida's Miami-Dade County, incorporated fairly recently in 2003. The city is known for its diverse population and status as one of the most rapidly-growing cities in the country. Miami Gardens is home to many cultural icons, including Dolphin Stadium and Calder Race Track.
Living in Miami Gardens
Miami Gardens has over 11,500 businesses and offers a number of entertainment and dining options as well as shopping, recreation and more. Thanks to its central location and excellent weather, the city is growing quickly, expanding the amenities within its borders. You can also easily drive to the nearby city of Hialeah for entertainment, shopping or special events.
Many Miami Gardens locals commute out of the city for work, averaging about a 30-minute drive to work. Although the unemployment rate in the city is quite a bit higher than the state average, job growth is predicted to move in a positive direction. Until then, there are many nearby cities that offer a lower unemployment rate and an easy commute to a variety of jobs.
In addition to its many amenities, Miami Gardens also offers a number of hospitals and medical centers throughout the city, making it easy to get the health care you need. The city is also home to three colleges and universities.
Parks and Recreation in Miami Gardens
There are many different public parks and green spaces throughout Miami Gardens, ranging from small neighborhood green belts to large recreational centers. Andover Park is a popular spot, featuring a butterfly garden, sports courts and a children's playground. Among the largest facilities in the city is the Betty T. Ferguson Recreational Complex, which offers an amphitheater, exercise trail, several sports courts, a dance studio and a swimming pool.
You can also take advantage of many special classes and programs in Miami Gardens. The parks and recreation department offers fitness memberships, seniors programs and facility rentals for your special events. City classes cover a broad range of topics, including aquatic fitness and martial arts.
Miami Gardens Schools
Public schools in Miami Gardens are part of the Miami-Dade County Public School District. There are also three post-secondary campuses in Miami Gardens: CBT College, Florida Memorial University and St. Thomas University.
Resources for Moving to Miami Gardens
Here's some helpful information to help you get settled in Miami Gardens:
- Utilities: Miami-Dade County provides water and sewer services, while electricity is supplied by Florida Power & Light (FPL).
- Garbage and Recycling: The county will collect your trash and recyclables at curbside. You can also request bulk-item pick-up.
- Transportation: Both the Miami Gardens Express and the Metrobus, run by Miami-Dade County, serve the city.
Miami Gardens Housing
Although it's far more affordable to live in Miami Gardens than in many areas of central Miami, housing prices are rising quickly. If you're looking to rent rather than buy, you'll find a variety of rental options in the area.