Storage Types in Holiday
- Boat Storage Units in Holiday, FL
- Businesss Storage Units in Holiday, FL
- Vehicle Storage Units in Holiday, FL
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Holiday, FL
- RV Storage Units in Holiday, FL
Other Storage Unit Options in Holiday, FL
Storage Unit Sizes in Holiday
Holiday is a midsize community on the west coast of Florida, located just northwest of Tampa Bay on the Gulf of Mexico. It’s home to many retirees, attracting residents and visitors alike with its proximity to the sunny beaches of Florida.
The History of Holiday
In the early 1960s, a new branch of the First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Tarpon Springs was planned in the area where Holiday is now located. The president of the bank, William W. Boyd, noted Holiday Drive near the planned location of the brand. He suggested the name Holiday for the new brand, and later campaigned to rename the surrounding community Holiday as well.
Living in Holiday
Holiday is made up of over 15 residential neighborhoods. Many of the communities have names inspired by the suburb’s tropical local, including Aloha Gardens, Gulf Winds and Sand Bay.
One of the highlights of Holiday is the Anclote River Park. The riverside park includes a boat dock, a swimming area and a sandy beach that is perfect for families, and is a popular picnic spot year-round. You can also have the opportunity to witness regular visits by local dolphin pods, which often come to the area to feed on the fish.
The schools in Holiday fall under the jurisdiction of the Pasco County School System. You can also enroll your child in one of the private schools in the area, which include parochial and Montessori campuses.
Resources for Moving to Holiday
Here’s some useful information for organizing your move to Holiday:
- Utilities: Holiday Gardens Utilities, Duke Energy and TECO/People’s Gas are the primary utilities providers in the Holiday area.
- Garbage and Recycling: Pasco County does not provide trash collection; instead, you’ll choose your waste disposal company from a list of licensed haulers in the area.
- Transportation: Pasco County Public Transportation facilitates public transportation routes throughout the county, including in Holiday.
The Holiday housing market is extremely affordable, with prices that are well below the national average. Home prices have been rising rapidly, but still remain extremely budget-friendly. This means that it could be an excellent time to make a good investment that provides long-lasting value.