Storage Types in Liberty Township
- Boat Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- Businesss Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- Vehicle Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- RV Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
Other Storage Unit Options in Liberty Township, OH
Storage Unit Sizes in Liberty Township
- 5x5 Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- 5x10 Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- 5x15 Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- 10x10 Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- 10x15 Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- 10x20 Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- 10x25 Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
- 10x30 Storage Units in Liberty Township, OH
About Liberty Township
Liberty Township is a growing suburb of Cincinnati, stretching across about 29 square miles. Although it’s one of the smallest townships in Ohio, geographically, it’s one of the fastest-growing, nearly doubling popultaion between 2000 and 2010. The area welcomed its first settlers in the 1790s and was later named after Liberty, Pennsylvania.
Living in Liberty Township
Even as Liberty Township grows, it has maintained a small-town feel and tight-knit community. As a resident of the township, you’ll be able to enjoy conveniently located amenities, including grocery stores, restaurants and gas stations.
A community volunteer group works together to host a number of local events, like the Fall Festival, the Fourth of July 5K and Parade, and the Holiday Breakfast with Santa. At the School of Fish event, you can enjoy the opportunity to try your hand at fishing, thanks to bait and poles provided by a local bait and tackle shop.
Liberty Township is also home to numerous parks of all sizes, featuring children’s playgrounds, walking trails, green space and picnic shelters. The Parks Passport for Kids program is a unique way for families to explore the township’s parks, providing each child with a paper passport booklet in which they can make crayon rubbings of the “stamps” located in each community park. Fishing and hiking are also popular activities at many of Liberty Township’s parks, as well as bocce, disc golf and biking. Several of the parks feature natural areas and ponds, where you can view native wildlife.
Liberty Township Schools
Most of the schools in Liberty Township fall under jurisdiction of the Lakota Local School District. The township is also home to several private schools, including Montessori, secular and faith-based campuses.
Resources for Moving to Liberty Township
Here’s some handy information to help you get started with your move to Liberty Township:
- Utilities: Duke Energy supplies both electricity and natural gas to Liberty Township, while the Butler County Department of Environmental Services handles water and sewer services.
- Garbage and Recycling: You can choose your own trash and recycling service provider. Major companies in the area include Rumpke Refuse and CSI Waste.
- Transportation: Public transportation options in Liberty Township include the CSX Transportation railway.
Liberty Township Housing
Liberty Township offers homes at many different price points, which makes it easier to find something that fits your budget. You can find a wide range of single-family homes throughout the township, many of which have very spacious floor plans and four or more bedrooms. Smaller homes are also available and generally far more affordable. If you’d prefer to rent, you’ll be able to choose between apartments, town houses and single-family homes.