Storage Types in Randallstown
- Boat Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- Businesss Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- Vehicle Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- RV Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
Other Storage Unit Options in Randallstown, MD
Storage Unit Sizes in Randallstown
- 5x5 Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- 5x10 Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- 5x15 Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- 10x10 Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- 10x15 Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- 10x20 Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- 10x25 Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
- 10x30 Storage Units in Randallstown, MD
Named after two 18th-century tavern keepers, Randallstown is a suburb of Baltimore that's home to a thriving population. Throughout its history, it was an important stopping point on East Coast trading routes. Today, it has a diverse array of businesses and people who carve out a unique identity.
Living in Randallstown
Randallstown is a wonderful place to escape hectic city life, but its proximity to Baltimore makes it close enough to enjoy the entertainment, culture and job market of the big city. There are plenty of parks and recreational areas within the town's limits, making it a pleasant location for families. Perhaps the most notable aspect of this town is its population made up of many diverse ethnic groups. Randallstown also has a number of historical buildings from the 19th century, giving it a distinctive look in comparison to neighboring towns.
If you're planning to relocate here, you'll want to bring clothes for all four seasons. The temperate climate is inviting and warm in the spring, butsummers are hot and humid, and it gets cold and snowy in the winter.
Jobs in Randallstown
While the city has its fair share of local businesses, many residents commute 30 minutes into Baltimore for work. If you'd prefer to work close to home, however, you'll still have plenty of job options.
The Liberty Road Business Association, which runs through downtown Randallstown, plays a key part in promoting economic growth in the area. It has many national businesses among its members, including Verizon, Dunkin Donuts, PNC Bank, Wells Fargo and Maaco. Other local employers offer jobs in the banking, retail, food service, hospitality, insurance and health care industries.
Randallstown is part of the Baltimore County School District. Because of the town's relatively small size, private school options are limited. However, you can consider driving your child to a nearby community to access the larger selection of private and parochial campuses.
Resources for Moving to Randallstown
Here's some helpful information to make your move to Randallstown as easy as possible:
- Utilities: Randallstown's primary electricity provider is Baltimore Gas and Electric, while Baltimore County oversees water and sewer services.
- Garbage and Recycling: Baltimore County is responsible for waste disposal services, which includes the regular collection of trash, recyclables and yard waste.
- Transportation: The Maryland Transit Administration operates two bus routes in Randallstown, and you can access the Baltimore Metro Subway with just a quick drive.
When compared to the Baltimore metro average, homes in Randallstown are actually relatively affordable. However, median home prices are higher than the national average. Regardless, a large percentage of the town's homes are owner-occupied. If you'd prefer to rent, there are a variety of options ranging from modern, high-end complexes to cozy, budget-friendly units.