Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 9920 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA
Northridge Storage Units Near the 405 Freeway
This Northridge Public Storage is just a few blocks from both the Nordhoff and Devonshire street exists of the 405 freeway, near the 118 Freeway interchange. It is also close to the North Hills Shopping Center.
Once dubbed the "Horse Capital of the West," the now-modernized neighborhood of Los Angeles is home to some of the cheapest San Fernando Valley storage around!
These 660 units on site come in climate controlled, indoor and outdoor storage options. California State University, Northridge students will find enough space to store dorm gear between semesters in an affordable 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. And families will find enough space for all their stuff in a huge 10-foot-by-30 foot space.
For speed demons and car collectors, there are three covered car storage units on site.
Northridge was once host to some rock-and-roll greats like Jimi Hendrix and Creedence Clearwater Revival during the legendary Newport '69 Festival - the largest pop music festival of the day, until Woodstock was held just a couple months later. This Public Storage stays true to the neighborhood's rockin' past and grand expectations!
This Location Serves:
Northridge, Granada Hills, North Hills
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 91325, 91345, 91326, 91344
- Indoor and outdoor storage options are available
- A wide range of rentable storage unit sizes are on site
- Moving carts are free to use at the property for easy loading and unloading
- An electric gate with keypad monitors access to the property
- Car storage units are offered
- Moving supplies are sold in the front office
- Close to Lassen and Devonshire streets
- Climate controlled storage units are on site
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities