Oops! Looks like there is limited availability for spaces that meet your search criteria.
Phone icon Please call us at 800-792-1602 and we'll help you find perfect storage space.
Storage Types in Lakewood Ranch
- Boat Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- Businesss Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- Vehicle Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- RV Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
Other Storage Unit Options in Lakewood Ranch, FL
Storage Unit Sizes in Lakewood Ranch
- 5x5 Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- 5x10 Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- 5x15 Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- 10x10 Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- 10x15 Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- 10x20 Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- 10x25 Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
- 10x30 Storage Units in Lakewood Ranch, FL
About Lakewood Ranch
Lakewood Ranch is a large, master-planned community stretching across Manatee and Sarasota counties. At over 17,000 acres, the community is made up of many different villages and neighborhoods, including a variety of amenities at the town centers distributed throughout the area. Beaches, dining, entertainment and shopping are within just a few minutes of most homes in Lakewood Ranch, making it a desirable place to call home.
Living in Lakewood Ranch
Lakewood Ranch is known for its friendly sense of community, beautiful scenery and numerous amenities. The community includes business parks, boutiques, golf courses, 150 miles of trails and sidewalks and more. Golf courses, polo fields and 22 acres of mixed-use sports facilities provide plenty of recreational opportunities for both children and adults.
One of the big draws of Lakewood Ranch is that the community has a commitment to staying green. It's one of the largest green-certified areas in the country, and every home in the community meets or exceeds the Florida Green Building Coalition's Green Home Standard. Much of the land the community is on is reserved for local wildlife and vegetation.
The Lakewood Ranch Economy
One thing that sets Lakewood Ranch apart from other master-planned communities is that it's not only a place to live and play but also somewhere you can work. Its business developments have attracted a variety of companies, including education, insurance, finance and biotechnology. In addition, it's home to extensive commercial and retail developments that provide a significant number of local jobs. There is also a large corporate park in the Sarasota section of Lakewood Ranch that provides a live-work lifestyle that's reminiscent of urban areas.
Other potential job sources include the community's Commerce Park and Business Park, two developments that host a variety of businesses. If you're looking for a job in Lakewood Ranch, you have plenty of options for something close to home.
Lakewood Ranch Schools
The schools in Lakewood Ranch are part of the Manatee County Public Schools District. In addition to its traditional campuses and an online distance learning program, the district includes several charter schools at all levels.
Resources for Moving to Lakewood Ranch
Here are a few resources to help make your move to Lakewood Ranch as easy as possible:
- Utilities: The nearby city of Bradenton and Florida Power & Light (FPL) supply the utilities for Lakewood Ranch.
- Garbage and Recycling: Trash and recyclables are collected on a regular basis throughout Lakewood Ranch. Your pick-up days will depend on your home's location within the community.
Lakewood Ranch Housing
Whether you're looking for an apartment, townhome or stand-alone home, there are many options to choose from. Because the community began construction in 1995, most of the homes are fairly new compared to neighboring cities. Homes in Lakewood Ranch can be found at a variety of price points, so you can choose something that fits both your needs and budget.