Storage Units Off 2075 Newport Blvd in Costa Mesa, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
Costa Mesa Storage Units Adjacent to the 55 Freeway
Drivers headed out to enjoy the Newport Beach Balboa Peninsula can't miss the Public Storage just before the end of the Costa Mesa Freeway, near West Bay Street.
The conveniently located property has 942 affordable units that come with a variety of features, including climate-controlled and drive-up storage spaces. Families can store summer prizes won at the nearby O.C. Fair in a small 5-foot-by-5-foot space, or small businesses and artisans can stash their wares between weekend sales at the Orange County Market Place in an extra-large 10-foot-by-30-foot unit.
A manager lives on site to provide an optimal customer service experience.
Moving? Customers in the 92627 zip code choose Public Storage to help make a stressful move, remodel or other transition a little easier.
This Location Serves:
Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Irvine, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Orange Coast College, OC Fair.
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 92627, 92626, 92663, 92660
- Indoor and outdoor spaces on site
- Manager lives at the property for expedited service
- Wide range of storage unit sizes
- Packing supplies from boxes to tape sold in the office store
- Electric gate helps monitor property access
- Free carts on site to help customers move in and out
- Right next to the Costa Mesa Freeway
- Easy-to-access loading docks and parking
- Open 7 days a week
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities