Storage Units Off 440 E Lambert Road in Brea, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
Brea Self Storage Near the 57 Freeway and Brea Blvd.
An affordable Public Storage in Brea is a short drive from the 57 Freeway when drivers head off the Lambert Road exit and towards Junior High Park. A couple blocks from the Brea Gateway Center and Brea Marketplace, this location is convenient for residents looking to finish weekend errands in one quick swoop.
There are 614 climate-controlled storage units on site, all indoors in a variety of sizes. Store bikes and safety gear between cruises around Ted Craig Regional Park in a small 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. Or clear out a couple of bedrooms and rent them out for extra cash after renting a large 10-foot-by-25-foot unit to hold all the stuff.
Once the city of "Oil, Oranges and Opportunity," the latter still exists for Brea businesses and hard-working residents, which Public Storage hopes to support.
- Climate controlled storage units are on site
- There are a wide range of storage unit sizes
- Packing supplies from boxes to tape are sold in the office store
- Friendly staff to assist customers 7 days a week
- Free carts are on site to help customers move in and out
- Close to the 57 Freeway
- Easy-access loading docks
- Free parking
- Keypad password entry
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities