Storage Units Off 1781 Industrial Park Ave in Redlands, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
Downtown Redlands Storage Units Near the 10 Freeway
Redlands residents need a lot of stuff to survive the hot summers and to adventure up the nearby San Bernardino Mountains for snowy winters. Public Storage on Industrial Park Avenue is an option with plenty of space for locals looking to store their seasonal stuff. It is also an option for students at nearby University of Redlands who need summer storage when classes let out.
It is easy to get to, just a few blocks from the Alabama Street exit of the San Bernardino Freeway, near the 210 Freeway interchange. It is south of the highway.
Rows of the more than 500 outdoor storage units shine bright as a beacon to any drivers on the nearby 10 Freeway looking for a storage solution. And a manager lives on site to help them into spaces as small as 5 feet by 5 feet or as large as 10 feet by 30 feet.
No matter how big or small the family, this facility is ready to help all locals searching for storage in the 92374 zip code. They can visit between adventures in the San Bernardino National Forest and free concerts at the Redlands Bowl.
It is also near Mentone, Valley View, Loma Linda, Marigold, Plymouth Village and Yucaipa.
- Indoor and outdoor drive-up units
- Electric gate with key-code access encloses the property
- Manager lives on site to assist customers
- Packing materials, including boxes, sold in the office
- Close to the 10 Freeway, 210 Freeway and 215 Freeway
- Small, medium, large and extra-large storage units are available
- Approachable staff on site to assist with storage questions and sales
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities