Storage Units Off 5570 Airdrome Street in Los Angeles, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
Mid-City Los Angeles Storage Units at Venice Blvd. Near I-10
This Mid-City Los Angeles Public Storage is about a mile northwest of the Venice Boulevard exit of the 10 Freeway, at the corner of Venice Boulevard and Airdrome Street. It is south of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and even closer to The Mint, a historic music venue where big names have performed since 1937.
A manager lives at the property to oversee the 669 indoor and outdoor units on site. Grab a quick lunch at the nearby Midtown Shopping Center before dropping off small items into an affordable 5-foot-by-5-foot space. Need to store a lot more? A huge 10-foot-by-30-foot space can fit an entire home's worth of stuff during renovations. There's plenty of storage unit sizes in between to assist a variety of movers.
Apartments don't come with a lot of storage space in this neighborhood dominated by renters, or in the nearby Miracle Mile and Pico-Robertsonneighborhoods. But Public Storage in the 90019 zip code can help make more room where it counts!
This Location Serves:
Mid-City, Los Angeles, Pico-Robertson, Mid-Wilshire
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 90019, 90016, 90035, 90034
- Indoor and outdoor storage units are at the property
- Close to the Santa Monica Freeway
- A manager lives on site to oversee the location
- Small to extra-large storage spaces are located at this facility
- Free moving carts are available to assist movers
- Drive-up storage spaces are on site
- Moving boxes, mattress bags and other storage supplies are sold in the office store
- Open 7 days a week
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities