Storage Units Off 300 Avery St in Los Angeles, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
Downtown Los Angeles Public Storage Near the 101 Freeway
Downtown Los Angeles is growing, but new apartments are shrinking, so Public Storage near the Arts District is ready to rent space to all the Angelenos who need more room at home! This location is just down the street from Union Station and the Southern California Institute of Architecture on the other side. It is off the 101 Freeway at Frist Street.
A manager lives at the property to help customers renting one of the 965 indoor units in a wide variety of sizes to match storage needs. Movers can store a little in a 5-foot-by-5-foot unit, while others can store a whole lot more in a 10-foot-by-30-foot unit during life's many transitions.
Don't be afraid to go a little crazy on a shopping spree or open a boutique shop with little-to-none storage space in the nearby Fashion District knowing there's plenty of room at Public Storage in the 90013 zip code!
This Location Serves:
Downtown Los Angeles, Arts District, Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Boyle Heights
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 90013, 90021, 90015, 90017, 90012, 90071
- A manager lives on site to provide customer peace of mind
- It is a short drive from the Harbor Freeway and Santa Ana Freeway
- Small to large units ready to rent
- Property access monitored by password entry
- Boxes, locks, tape and other storage supplies sold in office
- Moving carts provided to help customers move in and out
- Month-to-month leases
- Free parking and easy-to-access loading docks on site
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities