Storage Units Off 6701 S Sepulveda Blvd in Los Angeles, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
Los Angeles Storage Units in Westchester Near the I-405
Public Storage in the Westchester neighborhood of Los Angeles is easy to find on the Westside. Hop off the San Diego Freeway at Howard Hughes Parkway and drive around near the back of the The Promenade at Howard Hughes Center.
A manager lives on site to help customers navigate the 585-unit property. Forty units have drive-up access for customer convenience. Loyola Marymount University students can store supplies in a small 5-foot-by-5-foot unit. Large families can drop off all the stuff from their home in a huge 10-foot-by-30-foot space during a move.
Many times Westchester is the first neighborhood seen by tourists and new residents who come to town after driving off the nearby Los Angeles International Airport, and what a sight it is to see! Public Storage in the 90045 zip code is ready to help customers who plan to stay in town for a little or a long while, thanks to monthly leases.
The location is also convenient for residents of Playa Del Rey, Inglewood, Lennox and Culver City
- Indoor and outdoor storage units are on site
- Covered car storage spaces are at the property
- A short drive from the I-405 freeway
- A wide range of storage unit sizes
- Staffed 7 days a week for customer convenience
- Packing supplies such as tape, rope and locks for sale
- Free carts made available to help customers move
- Month-to-month leases
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities