Public Storage Self-Storage Units at 875 Brush Ave, Bronx, NY
Bronx Storage Units Near Throgs Neck
Close freeway access couldn't get any better than Public Storage on Brush Avenue in the Bronx, located at the intersection of the I-95, I-295, I-678 and I-278 highways.
The self-storage facility on Westchester Creek has nearly 850 storage units ready to serve this bustling neighborhood. Most of the spaces inside the brick building are climate controlled. They vary in size, from as small as 5 feet by 5 feet, to as large as 10 feet by 10 feet.
This location is perfect for New Yorkers headed in or out of the fifth borough. Units with outside access are also available for those who want easy, drive-up packing.
This Location Serves:
The Bronx, Castle Hill, Throgs Neck, Park of Edgewater, Schuylerville, Parkchester, Soundview, Country Club
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 10465, 10473, 10472, 10455, 10460, 10461
- Moving boxes and supplies sold in the store on site
- An electric gate monitors property access
- Indoor and drive-up units are available for rent
- Near 278, 295, 678, 95 expressways
- Month-to-month rental agreements
- Wide range of available storage units
- Knowledgeable staff on site to rent and assist
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities