Storage Units Off 623 W Collins Ave in Orange, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
Storage Units in the City of Orange, Between the 55 and 57 Freeways
Public Storage north of Old Towne Orange is a resource for residents who need help finding space for their extra stuff, whether the need is for business or pleasure. The location is also easy to access from afar via the Katella Avenue exit of the 55 and 57 freeways.
A manager lives at the property near the Santa Ana River to oversee the 770 units, which are available in climate-controlled, indoor or outdoor storage. Chapman University students studying nearby will find enough space to store dorm gear between semesters in a 5-foot-by-5-foot or 10-foot-by-10-foot unit. While families looking to store the contents of their vintage home in the neighborhood during repairs can find more space in a 10-foot-by-30-foot space.
Nine RV storage or boat storage spots are on site to clear driveway or garage space between adventures. There are also 31 vehicle units for drivers looking for cheap car storage in north Orange County.
Orange has a lot of character, as home to one of the largest concentrations of historic buildings, and Public Storage in the 92867 zip code is ready to help families enjoy home a little more thanks to added space!
This Location Serves:
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 92821, 92870, 92835, 92823, 92886
- Indoor and outdoor cheap storage units available
- Manager lives on site to provide additional customer peace of mind
- Short drive west of the 55 freeway
- RV and boat storage spaces
- Small to extra-large storage units ready to rent
- Well-trained staff available 7 days a week
- Moving boxes, mattress bags and other supplies sold in front office
- Climate controlled options
- Covered car storage units
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities