Storage Types in Palm Beach Gardens
- Boat Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Businesss Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Vehicle Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Climate Controlled Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- RV Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Other Storage Unit Options in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Cheapest Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Highest Rated Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Storage Unit Sizes in Palm Beach Gardens
- 5x5 Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- 5x10 Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- 5x15 Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- 10x10 Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- 10x15 Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- 10x20 Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- 10x25 Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- 10x30 Storage Units in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
About Palm Beach Gardens
Located on Florida's Atlantic Coast, Palm Beach Gardens is duly known as "The Garden City" and "The Golf Capital of the World." The city attracted its first residents in 1959, when multimillionaire John D. MacArthur developed plans for a new 4,000-acre community. The city was designed to be a family-friendly and scenic community with numerous waterways, green spaces and parks, exemplifying its Garden City nickname.
Living in Palm Beach Gardens
Despite its fairly large size, Palm Beach Gardens offers a tight-knit sense of community supported by several local events and celebrations. Regular gatherings like The Gardens GreenMarket provide the opportunity to get to know your neighbors while you shop a selection of fresh product, local artisan-made goods, and homemade breads and desserts. Several local artists host regular exhibitions and gallery lectures throughout the year, and Palm Beach Gardens also hosts major golf events, like the Gardens Cup Golf Tournament and The Honda Classic.
The city's parks and recreation department is well-recognized for its rich variety of programs and facilities, available to both children and adults. Swimming, dance and youth sports leagues are just a few of the most popular family-friendly activities, while more than 10 different parks provide plenty of space for enjoying the Florida sunshine. Park amenities include playgrounds, picnic areas and walking trails, as well as more unique features like a public art studio, bocce ball, dance rooms and public exercise equipment.
Jobs in Palm Beach Gardens
Home to a diverse economy, Palm Beach Gardens hosts numerous bioscience, hospitality, manufacturing, education and health care businesses and organizations. The city's largest employers include health care provider Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, public education provider Palm Beach County School Board and hospitality provider PGA National Resort and Spa. Several manufacturing and engineering companies also reside in Palm Beach Gardens, including Biomet 3i and Belcan Engineering Group.
The Palm Beach Gardens area has many thriving industries. If you're searching for a job in the city, you should consider starting with their largest industries, which include professional and business services, trade and transportation, education and health services, and leisure and hospitality.
Palm Beach Gardens Schools
The School District of Palm Beach County operates the local public schools of Palm Beach Gardens. The city's schools offer a variety of programs for students, including International Baccalaureate and dual language programs.
If your moving priorities include enrolling in a local institution of higher education, the Edward M. Eissey Campus is a satellite campus of Palm Beach State College located in Palm Beach Gardens.
Resources for Moving to Palm Beach Gardens
Here are a few handy resources for planning your move to Palm Beach Gardens:
- Utilities: Florida Power & Light and TECO Peoples Gas are the city's primary energy providers. The Seacoast Utility Authority operates water and sewer services.
- Garbage and Recycling: Your trash will be collected curbside on a twice-weekly basis. Yard waste and recyclables are also picked up once per week.
- Transportation: The Palm Trans Bus Service operates in Palm Beach Gardens and the surrounding cities.
Palm Beach Gardens Housing
In Palm Beach Gardens, the median home value is significantly higher than national averages, but that's not unusual for a city with close proximity to the ocean. Most of the city's mid-range single-family homes are located in developments centered on Palm Beach Gardens' country clubs, while its largest homes are generally located along the city's southern edge.