Storage Units Off 1702 S San Pedro Street in Los Angeles, CA
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
Downtown Los Angeles Storage Units Near the 10 Freeway
Drivers headed down the Santa Monica Freeway can spot this Downtown L.A. Public Storage east of the 110 Freeway interchange during their commute near the South Park district.
Just a short, southeast drive from near Staples Center and L.A. Live, this facility has more than 800 units ready to help budding entrepreneurs that want to live close to work, as well as students and faculty living near University Park. A manager lives on site to help customers choose the perfect-size storage unit, whether it's an affordable 5-foot-by-5-foot space for a few boxes and small furniture, or large 10-foot-by-30-foot space capable of holding enough stuff from a few rooms.
If DTLA storage is necessary to fit into a newly-constructed apartment or loft, Public Storage in the 90015 zip code is the most convenient spot to find it near East Washington Boulevard!
This Location Serves:
Downtown Los Angeles, South Park, University Park, Historic South Central
It is easily accessible from the zip codes: 90015, 90007, 90011, 90017, 90013
- Friendly, well-trained staff to assist 7 days a week
- Small to extra-large storage units on site
- A manager lives at the property to provide top-rated customer service
- Storage and packing supplies sold in office
- Moving carts available to assist with moves
- Short drive from 110 and 10 freeways
- Free parking and easy-to-navigate loading areas
- Month-to-month leases
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities