Storage Units Off 8122 E Paradise Lane in Scottsdale, AZ
Available units that match your search criteria are limited in this area. Please change your search options.
North Scottsdale Self Storage Units Off the 101 Freeway
This Public Storage, tucked just inside the curve of Loop 101 at Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., is an all-indoor self storage rental facility equipped to handle storage of just about any size.
Getting ready for a grand event at Westworld and need somewhere to keep everything nearby, such as in a 4x5 storage unit? Perhaps it's all the gear for those seasonal getaways to Carefree and daytrips to Pinnacle Peak, and there's just no where to put it? Maybe it's just an easy, accessible location to store golf clubs for trips to the legendary course at TPC Scottsdale. Or if it's a garage declutter on the agenda, there are medium-size 10x12 units and more.
Whatever the self storage need, the 500-unit facility offers keypad entry, as well as an on-site manager for a comfortable, professional storage experience.
The facility serves North Scottsdale, the area of town currently experiencing the most new development because it has the most available land, including part of the McDowell Mountain range. It is also home to some of the priciest real estate.
- Climate controlled rental units
- Packaging, moving supplies for purchase at the location's store
- Courteous, knowledgeable staff to assists with storage needs
- Month-to-month lease for every size and every budget
- Easy access to all North Scottsdale destinations, including Scottsdale Airport, Scottsdale Airpark, Kierland Commons and McDowell Mountain
At Public Storage, You'll Always Find
- Keypad Access
- Friendly Staff
- Month-to-Month Rent
- Moving Supplies Available
- Free Parking
- Well-Lit Facilities